- 6 months at Kindred RehabCare
- Graduated from Missouri State University & Saint Louis University
- B.S. in Business, M.S. Student Affairs, Ph.D. candidate in Higher Education Administration
- I am spearheading the development of our new nursing student program.
Favorite things about Student Programs
- Why do you like your job?The variety! I have enjoyed the many diverse projects I am working on, and getting to know the people at Kindred. It is rare to meet such a dedicated group of passionate and accepting professionals, such as I have at Kindred.
- What motivates you to do what you do every day?We work hard, and play hard at work! This does not happen by chance. I love that our team makes an effort to stay light hearted even when we are extremely busy. In turn, this motivates me to STAY FOCUSED and GIVE MY BEST. A triple win!!!
Professional Words of Wisdom
- Find enjoyment in everything you do, EVERYTHING. There will be aspects of your job that you do not enjoy or didn’t expect to do. This exists in every job! So find a way to make these tasks your own, and have fun with it! Not only will this make you happier, it will make those around you happier and more productive as well ☺